Clement Seyler - Questions and Answers
Thursday 31st October 2019
1. What does it mean to you to have Won the award this year?
For me, it’s a real privilege to have won this award because the work I have put in and the investment I have put into motorsport this year in parallel of my studies have been rewarded.
I will wear the colours of the Sean Edwards Foundation at its highest level.
2. What are your goals for next season?
I want to power up. My goal is first to continue to learn and gain experience. My dream is to race in GT3 next year.
3. How are you going to enjoy this season's success?
I have had little time to rest and I had a lot of fun, but it’s now time to get back at work and prepare for 2020!
4. What do you think about motor safety in general?
It is so important! When you say Motorsport, people think to speed and safety. Technology is increasing and safety is getting better, but it’s never enough.
5. If you could change one Motorsport safety feature/aspect, what would it be?
I would like to change the security of cars; it is not safe enough.
6. Do you feel the right areas being focused on in motorsport safety?
Some of the most important areas are well focused on and some of them are unfortunately not focused on enough. I think we must look further at this and think about what it can bring in the future.
7. Your best ever race; where and when was it?
Misano will stay for me the best race I ever competed in! We won there and we did really well on the track. It was the perfect weekend in general.
8. Who is Your motorsport hero?
Since I was a little boy, Henri Pescarolo was someone I really respected in Motorsport!
He did mega jobs in Racing and he truly is a Gentleman!
9. What is the best racing car you have ever driven in a race?
The Aston Martin Vantage of this year is a very good car, I have to say, I have not driven many racing cars in my life.
10. Where would you like to be in 5 Years’ time
In 5 years, I want to be World Champion and a Le Mans 24H Winner! That’s my dream since I was a young boy, and I will never give up!